Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Lots of Words Wednesday


I have signed up to foster a dog !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I surely hope it doesn't hurt Happy!!!!!!!!!!!! She is really old and doesn't move around much any more!! She has missed Bambi so much. She stays glued to me all day long except when I go outside. When I am on the computer she is on a bench right beside me. When in the kitchen she is laying right in the way on the floor. When in the living room she is on the arm of my chair. She has never been a sit in your lap kinda girl.
She misses her friend.

I just found out that I will get a dog Monday night about 6 to 6:30 Pm. They are going to bring Tinker out for me to keep and see if she is a fit for our little family. She is a mutt and weights about 24 lbs. Of course you will have pictures Monday night or Tuesday morning. When time permits. Being a strange dog I will be hands on every minute. So you all will know how it is going as soon as possible cause I will be sharing all with you.

Love coming your way, Fern

22 comments:

  1. We bet you can't wait for Monday, Fern! We are very excited for you!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern, I'm so excited with you and it sounds like the perfect size dog-I want one about 15-20 lbs. Reggie is hanging on. Take lots of photos. Sending lots of love your way.
    Noreen&Reggie

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so so so excited for you! I can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fern that is so exciting!! I cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fern, that's really good news - for you and for Happy. I can understand Happy's saddness. Hopefully, this will put a spark in everyone's life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's exciting! I hope the pup knows his manners around Happy...Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ferne, Our whole clan is so excited for you!! And such a cute name, Tinker!! I know you will be a great foster parent. Best of luck!!

    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, how very exciting! Can't wait to hear/see more!

    Chan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck and I hope it all works out well.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. hi fern...i am so excited for you !!! can't wait to hear all about it...i hope it goes well and you will be adding a new member of the family

    sending love,
    kary and teddy
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh boy we are looking forward to meeting Tinker...hugs from Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Miss Fern! This is very happy news! Can't wait to see pictures :-)

    -Gizmo, Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH Fern
    we are tickled to death. Cant wait to meet Tinker!! This is very exciting news!!

    Love
    Diana and jazzi and addy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh good luck to you!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is pretty exciting, Fern. You are going to be a great foster mom!! You have such a big heart :)

    Wyatt and Stanzie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope all goes well with the foster!! it's always exciting to get a new dog home!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful! I hope everything works out for all of you. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YEAH!!! This is wonderful news, Fern! I'm very happy for you and I really hope Happy can handle this new pup...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey Fern!
    Wow, I'm so totally excited for you and Tinker! I bet you'll be a perfect pack. I can't wait to see those pix and I'll be crossing all four paws for a good fit!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey there Fern,
    This is such good news, but I understand it can be daunting. We are dying to see little Tinker. Will be thinking of you,
    Sending lotsaluv
    MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to see the photos! Monday will be here soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is wonderful news!! This doggie will be very, very lucky to have you!

    Woofs & hugs <3,

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete