Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Computer is quitting !!!!

Hay friends, my computer is getting ready to quit!! Tom says the fan is minutes or maybe hours away from quitting. Than I can not use the computer until I get a new fan!! Tom says he will try to order one tomorrow. Then we wait. So I have minutes or hours left. So if in a sentence I just stop you will know why and what is going on.

Above is my resuce dog Amanda and our kitty Tiger. Tiger thought he was a dog. Tiger LOVED dogs. He was not crazy about cats, but loved dogs that looked like him.
Above is my LOVE rose. Yes the name of that rose is Love rose!!! Just one of my namy in the once was, my rose beds.

Above is my current dog Bambi. In that picture she was probably about 3 or 4 years old. She is now 12 years old and not as slim. It happens to us all!! I know I am a lot heavier than in my prime.
That fan is screamming it's little head off!!!
So until --- When
I will miss you like the dickens!!!
Bambi, Happy and Fern



9 comments:

  1. Good lukhk!

    We'll be here when woo make it bakhk!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHNO! Hope you get that fan fixed soon! Love the Roses - we are growing some too - D and I smell them and Paddy tries to eat their stems!

    Love the photo of Tiger and Amanda - they are so sweet together!

    Licks
    Sally and Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I hope its fixed soon.. I wil be here waiting for You.. Loved the pictures.. HUgs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you get it repaired soon- we don't want to go into "FernBambiHappy" withdrawal.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fern I'm sorry to hear you are having computer troubles....they are the worst. Thank goodness Tom is a handy with repairs. If you disappear we'll be waiting for you....
    Madi and MOm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom's fan has screamed on her computer too - usually in the hot summer months - but it always recovered! Our paws are crossed the same thing happens to you, Fern!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your poor computer is tired - ha ha!

    My cat, Smudge, thinks he's a dog too and is a great tester of fosters to see if they are good with cats. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruh roh! Screaming computer. Bad. Hope you get the cure soon.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    P.S. Tell them to throw in some high speed internets with that fan. Hey, its worth a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the pictures, especially Amanda and Tiger! My Cosmo Kitty thought he was a dog too...
    So happy to hear the fan has arrived!
    Kit

    ReplyDelete