Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, October 5, 2009

No Pictures again!!!

Hello friends,
I am a dummy! I can not seem to learn how to upload pictures to my blog!!! Tom has to help me and he has not been available for a week tomorrow. So no pictures again today. The pictures that I want to post is of a house I owned a long time ago. It was my dream house. I will keep looking for those pictures.
Tom has been very busy at work and when he comes home, he likes to spend a little time in the yard, have dinner, watch the news and take a shower and go to bed. He is up at 5:15am and gone by 5: 45am. So there has not been time to help me put photos on my blog. He is a little short with me because I STILL have not learned. If I did it everyday I would have a better change of remembering. I will look for those pictures!! Fern

2 comments:

  1. Hi Fern you are so right about animals. Out of the 39 1/2 years we've been married we've had pets all but 8 of those years.
    Good luck with your pictures.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern, you are not a dummy!!! Sometimes computers can be so frustrating. Keep on trying and you will get it down.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete