Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Micky, Bruce, Happy and Bambi

Hay blog friends, Meet Micky. I use to call him Micky Mouse. Micky lived here when Tom and Tiger came to their forever home. Micky was born to my home by a stray female that just showed up one day. Two weeks later she had kittens. I had planned to have her spayed when she stopped nursing her kittens, but that never happened because she got her self run over when her kittens were 4 weeks and 3 days old.. The house was about 350 feet from the road,
and the animals use to stay out by the house and when they went out they morally went to the back. She did not stay in the back like she should have. I gave all away except for Micky.
Bruce here at 4 and a half months. He was chewing on a very big bone. The thing Bruce loved the most were sticks and balls. I had just come home from surgery when Bruce was brought home for me to take care of. He was 7 weeks old and full of fun and wanted to play all the time.
I took care of him, and it took me a lot longer to heel from that surgery too!!! When I did I went back to work and took Bruce with me. He went to work with me 6 days a week for 5 years.
When I changed jobs, I went to work at J C Penneys and of course I could not take Bruce to work there, so he had to stay home and he did not like that at all.

Meet Happy! Happy just showed up one day and said that she had been watching us and thought that she would like to live with us. Of course she was invited in and that was 12 years ago. She had been spayed, we found out when we took her to the vets. The vets said she had had kittens at least 2 times but he would guess more like 3 or 4 times. He thought that she was about 3 or 4 years old. So Happy is 15 or 16 years old. She is still in good shape.

Bambi is hunting for a mole. She can smell them and there is one under there . She is waiting for them to move. Then she will dig really fast and try to catch and kill that little thing. Of course I do not want her to kill any animal so I am hopping for the mole's life!
Well this is it for today. The computer is feeling a little better today. She is a very old computer. She doesn't like to work so hard!!!!
Love you lots, Bambi, Happy and Fern

8 comments:

  1. Thank you for showing us your smiley happy fur family.. Lovely... Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern and Bambi,

    It is so nice to see our friends via blogs.

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    Lynn and the RCS and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can sure tell that you love animals, Fern!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  4. What nice tales woo shared about the tails!

    I've been with my mom since 8/26/06 - when she got me I was more than one but not more than two!

    I was her birthday present to herself - so we share a Gotcha Day!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your animals, They are very cute!!

    Wags
    Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to meet your family of furries, Fern. Thanks for introducing them and telling us a bit about each of them. Will each of them take turns writing someday? It would be fun to know what they might have to say about each other and about you! Heeheeeheee!

    Love
    Jake and Fergi (we don't keep secrets very well!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fern,
    I really enjoyed the last two posts. Very good pictures and information. Our pets are so very dear to us here on this site. Boy being away from work for 3 days left me with lots of work to catch up on. I think I've managed to get things under control.
    Madi and I hope you and your family have a good weekend,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello - we love your furry family - D takes us to work with her as well - and we share her lunch too!

    Although we agree that no mole should suffer - we would dig and chase them too if given the chance.

    Lots of licks
    Sally and Paddy

    ReplyDelete