Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Sunday, September 20, 2009

My First Born at 15 months

Meet my first born son. He was 15 months old and had been walking for about a month.
He loved to walk. He took such joy in walking, he wanted to walk all the time. He would wear me out. Look at his face, you can see the joy in his face. David was ready to go all day long....
We were at his Grandmothers house that day. We lived about 25 miles away from her at the time, so she saw him often. My Mother would come and see David at least once a week and she expected me to come and see her once a week. That put a lot of exposure of David's Grandmother in his life and he remained close to her all the rest of her life.

David would walk and walk and walk!!!!


I hope you enjoyed meeting my first born son. He is grown up to be a father of one girl. His wife wanted more kids but David said one was enough. So one is all it is going to be. Cathy my daughter-in law has now had a hysterectomy. So there will be only one for them.
I enjoy your comments, so talk to me.
Love you all, Fern

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie David was! It's such a good thing when kids get to spend lots of time with their grandparents!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern,

    David looks so happy and so cute!!

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fern,
    David is adorable....and looks like such a fun loving little boy.
    Thanks for sharing...so tell me what you learned about dogs....HA!!!YOu've had lots of them for sure.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cecilia,
    I have learned that the more you talk to your animals the more they learn what you are saying. I talked to Bruce, my GSD but I talked more to Joker, and even more to Amanda and even more to Bambi. Bambi knows EVERYTHING that I say!!! I tell Bambi and Happy everything that I am going to do, everything!!
    Bambi knows more than Happy because Happy sleeps a lot more than Bambi does. Bambi lives more with me. She is not 3 steps from me all the time. I talk to the coons also and they do learn their names, and they know It's all right.
    I will have to post about it some day.
    Love you all, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's was a cute little boy.

    I hope Tom feels better soon.

    Love Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha ha ha! What cute pictures of David. I can just picture him walking around with you folowing!!

    The portrait your mother painted is really beautiful! She had the talent to be sure. That must be where you get your creativity from as well.

    I do enjoy your stories :)

    ReplyDelete