Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Week-end

I want to tell you all that Tom and I are going to take a few days for ourselves. I don't know if we are going anywhere or just stay home. Often when we do that we really do not go away from home. We just vacation at home!! Anyway I want to wish you all a very happy Labor Day Week-end!! I hope you have a safe and fun time. I don't know what we will do but I can tell you it will be fun!!! See you all again September 8 th.
Lots of Love, Bambi, Happy, and Fern

6 comments:

  1. Fern, Enjoy your holiday...I'll be leaving for Oregon Sept. 8...take care, Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great weekend. We did our driving last weekend..taking a break for Labor day

    gusssie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fern enjoy your weekend and I'll pass on your good wishes to Daddy.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a blessed weekend.

    Love Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you and Tom have a wonderful time.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  6. Home is a wonderful place to be! Enjoy your mini-vacation!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete