Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cat Quilt, and Happy


This picture of the Cat Quilt was quilted by a women in my sit and stitch group, back in the day I belonged to one . When I lost Amanda, I joined a sit and stitch group to stay away from the house. It was so painful to be home, because, I could see her everywhere I looked! I needed something to help me get over her being gone. When I joined the first thing I made was a hand bag. Then I started on my Love Vest. I had , had to give up my roses and then in just months later, Amanda died! It was just too much! Making that vest got me though it all.....
Below, our sweet Happy is resting on the patio. She goes through spells, of sleeping one place, then another place, will be her spot. Those spots last weeks. Then she finds another spot she sleeps in for weeks. That is our Happy.

Thank-you so much for coming to see me! I love my visitors! Please come again soon.
Love you all, Happy, Bambi and Fern

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Fern....your cat quilt is gorgeous.
    My sister in law quilts so I can appreciate all the love, work, time and effort you put into a project. Madi sends Happy a big Purr!
    Happy Friday,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Happy, Fern and Bambi,

    Quilting has got me through many a rough time in my life. A needle in your hand is such a comfort.

    Thank you for sharing some of your life.

    Hugs,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete