Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Friday, July 27, 2012

I am hurting

I am hurting again and I don't have a clue what happened to cause it.  Two days ago I woke up feeling normal then we walked and soon after that I started the body discomfort..... It has slowly gotten more uncomfortable as the time went by.  I am going to have to stop most everything----darn!!! 
I have this cervical spin that I have broken or cracked some vertebra's in years passed and every so often something cracks just a tiny bit more and end up being in pain for a while!!!!!  We have been to lots of doctors and there is nothing that we can afford to do for it so I just suffer for a while!!!  After time It passes.  I use to be in trouble sometimes for years but now that we are working so hard to be healthy the pain usually only lasts for days now.  
Love is coming you way, Zoie & Fern
PS,  have a good week-end friends!!!


17 comments:

  1. I'm sorry Fern. Zoie is a beautiful girl though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope it passes soon.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please take care of yourself, Fern. Our paws are crossed for your speedy recovery!

    -Bart and Ruby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Miss Fern...I'm ever so sorry that you're hurting. I sure hopes you get feeling better real soon. Tell Zoie I said to gives you extra cuddles!

    Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear about the pain you have to endure. I can really relate to it. Guess we just have to expect to live with it. Hope you have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fern, I am so sorry to hear about your pain. I hope it goes away quickly. Have a great weekend my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We sure hope you feel better soon, Fern.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful and athletic dog you have, Fern! She is also very photogenic!
    You must be so discouraged that you are in so much pain but take heart because the doctor's may have a cure for you but in the meantime please know that your Blogville friends care about you a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You feel better and rest!!! Sometimes its the best medicine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Miss Fern,

    Max and me is sendin' extra boxer puppy prayers to you to helps you feel better.

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae and Max

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry that you are hurting Fern, Just relax and hopefully you will feel better soon.

    Love
    Diana and Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are sorry that you are hurting again Fern. I hope you will get thru this soon and begin to feel better.
    You are in my thoughts,
    Hugs, Gail, Mistaya and Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  13. All our paws are crossed for you
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Fern, we hope that it will pass soon and that you'll be back to your usual happy self.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Being in pain is no fun...I sure hope this passes quickly.

    ReplyDelete