Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, April 25, 2011

Some Monday Memories and the Garden

Hey Friends out there in Blogville. The picture of Bruce and I was taken a very long time ago!!! I looked young in the picture didn't I ?????
The picture of us was taken in 1981!!! I was 40 years old in that photo. How old do you think I looked in the photo???
This is a photo of our Cucumbers!!! I love cucumbers and we eat a lot of them. They use to be cheap but now they are expensive!! So we are growing them!!!
Here is our early tomato. It is a triplet tomato isn't it. No matter it is going to be on the dinner table probably before May!!!!! I am so proud!!!
I have other pictures to show you but they will come another day.

We worked hard on the front garden yesterday. It was starting to get dark when we finished!!! Tom is a wonderful farmer!!!!! He is a wonderful man.

How old did I look in the first picture to you???

Love coming your way, Bambi & Fern

12 comments:

  1. Certainly NOT 40!!

    Wow--tomatoes already! I haven't even been able to plant mine yet. Soon though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tomatoes by MAY???? We can't even put them in the ground until after May 15th..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe 35... Great picture, Fern. Bruce is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, we don't even have our garden tilled yet and you are just about to eat your first home grown tomato, Fern!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cows, you was 40 in dat foto???? You certainly didn't looks it. Mom hopes her ages likes you and dat means...hardly at alls!
    Bruce was a striking doggie!

    My Girl eats them 'maters likes apples...weird I know.

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look like you were in your twenties. That's my guess. WOW your garden is really looking good! Suppose to snow here tomorrow....should I send you some? Take care and keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just LUVED that picture of you and Bruce. You're both smiling so big. Now, I'm not a good judge of human ages so I'm gonna say you looks about 4 in dog years.

    Wiggles & Wags,
    mayzie

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely pic! I would have guessed early thirties :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bruce was gorgeous! (I've had two German Shepherds...what dogs!!) And you... you were gorgeous too and look about 28 in that photo! 40! I don't believe it!!
    Blessings!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have tomatoes already!! That is so wonderful. We have 100's of little seedlings started, but it will be a few weeks yet, before they can go outside. Brrrr!

    You are right, produce is super expensive this year. It kills me to pay those prices and it doesn't even taste as good as home grown!

    Wyatt, Stanzie and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to meet you! Great picture.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look very young and beautiful in that first picture, Fern!

    Happy(and Bambi)Friday!

    Thor and Jack xx

    ReplyDelete