Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Started a baby quilt top yesterday

I have never been much for patterns. I usually do my own thing. I
have made clothes, household things, and quilts. I have also made wallets and hand bags without a pattern. Yesterday I started a baby quilt top using a pattern, and it is hard!! A 6 inch block has 13 pieces in it. It is called a spinner, and it is suppose to be easy!! But for me, no.
I should be making my chair, arm covers, but you quilters know, we sometime get sidetracked. So next time I blog I will tell you how things are going.
I wish I had a digital camera, I could show you the start of my quilt top. It sure would make my blog more interesting! See you next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there. I don't follow patterns to well either! They are much harder than just winging it. Good luck with the baby quilt though!

    Thanks for stopping by!
    ~baumcat

    ReplyDelete