Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Friday, June 12, 2009

Ashamed

Yes I am ashamed I have not blogged in so long,and ashamed I have not done any quilting!!! I commented on Margerita's blog today, telling her about all the animals I take care of, and I did not tell her about ALL the animals! I realized when commenting how much time I spend for the animals. I told about all the water containers I have outside for all the critters, that I clean and put fresh water in everyday of the year no matter what! Freezing cold or raining cats and dogs!
Everyday!!! I also feed lots of animals too. I go out to do something for the animals 4 or 5 times aday.
I know I am not suppose to feed the wild animals but when I moved here my neighbor was feeding the possums and raccoons. He moved away 30 years ago and I have been feeding them every since. There was a time when I was feeding 3 foxes too. So it takes a lot of time!
See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment