Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, April 16, 2009

quilted today

i did a little quilting today, it makes me feel better when i get in the sewing room! i wish i could spend hours quilting like so many i us to know. many years ago i belonged to the quilt club here in town. i belonged for 5 years. than i fell and really hurt myself! i cracked two vertebras in my cervical spine. it put a stop on everything! that happened many years ago. i am just getting back to the world of the living, doing it very little it a time. in that fall i hurt many other things too, but the spine injury was by far the thing that stopped my life. after a couple of years my friends stopped calling & coming by. while in the quilt club i did learn a lot. i do miss others to talk to, so when the computer came and i got friends with her i started to blog. i like to blog see u tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment