Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Intermediate quilter, beginner bloger

I am also new to the computer. My huband got me this used desktop right after Christmas ,so when I goof remember I am new at all this. My husband also says I am an intermediate quilter but I say I am a beginner because I started quilting by quilting vests & purses. Than placemates,& pot holders. I have , in the last 2 years, made 4 small wall hangings. I have never

made a quilt. What do you think? Am I a beginner or an intermediate?

The title to my blog is animal lover, I may change it down the road. I chose that because I am a BIG lover of dogs & cats & birds & raccoons, really all animals. Probably more than I love fabric.
I do not quilt everyday the way the rest of the blogers do because I am in pain much of the time.
That is a long story that I will tell another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment