Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, August 4, 2014

a couple more things I made


I made what I was wearing in the two pictures here.  The vest I made right after losing Amanda was to help me with her loss. I called that vest my love vest.  It had roses I embroidered on, you can see in the first photo.
I made what I was wearing here too!!  Getting older here and sicker.
I have a lot of money tied up in my sewing room and I feel so bad about not being able to use my stuff in there!!!!

Love coming your way,  Fern

14 comments:

  1. Those are sure great! Every once in a while I make trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embroidery work is gorgeous Fern. You did great work on both vests.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very creative and do beautiful work, Fern! We love your vests!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, Fern! You have many talents and I know your sewing means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely Fern, Your sewing room is important. There are lots of good memories in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fern, you are a beautiful seamstress. Isn't there a National Institute for the Blind somewhere in the US? They have so many helpful gadgets now days, maybe they have something that would help you with the computer and also sewing. I'll keep my eyes open too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are both very pretty Fern. You did a great job on them.

    Love
    Jazzi and Diana

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are such a talented sewer, Fern! My Grandma actually has a sewing school to teach more peeps how to sew! It's really fun and the nicest people are there.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the vest with Amanda, what a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful, you are so talented Fern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fern you are indeed a great seamstress! xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. That vest is beautiful! I wish I had your skill!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete