Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Friday, November 1, 2013

Made a big pot of soup to help me get well!!

Yes, I am a soup maker and I use fresh when ever possible. I am on the mend!!! Getting better!!!  Not all better yet be heading that way!!

For those who wished me good neighbors when I was showing you the first house they are building next door--- thank you!!!!  That would be a good thing!! There will be 39 more houses built next door so my odds are good I should get at least some good neighbors.  Some not so good too--I am sure but let's not think about that!!!  LOL  It is the good ones that matter.......
I am not getting back to everyone but am trying.

Love coming your way, Circle, Allie, Max & Fern

13 comments:

  1. Yikes. There has got to be some buddy good in the bunch
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are on the mend! Yep, having good neighbors is a blessing. Hope you get some good ones! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL NEWS.... SOUP is GOOD FOOD... as Mother Campbell likes to say.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We hope you get only the bestest neighbors, Fern and we bet your homemade soup is just delicious!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rest and eat your soup, Fern! Let the kitties take care of you for a while :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you are getting better. Yes, rest and eat your soup. We love home made soup over here too - especially at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea, there is nothing better than homemade soup to cure what ails you. I like to use fresh too when I make mine.

    I do hope all, or at least the majority, of your new neighbors will be nice. There is nothing that can ruin a neighborhood faster than bad neighbors.

    Now eat your soup and get well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad that you are on the mend Fern

    Love
    Diana and Jazzi

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have my comments turned off this month, Fern, because I'm participating in a writing challenge. Don't worry about visiting me, just get yourself better. Soup sounds good. It is cold and rainy in Indiana. Perfect soup weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad you are feeling better, Fern. Eat that soup :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing better than a good homemade soup. I'm sure you make a really special one, Fern. Glad you are feeling a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What wonderful homemade soup, yum! Hope you are feeling all better.

    ReplyDelete