Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, January 10, 2013

The new monitor and Allie

Hi Friends!!
The top photo is Allie and the new Monitor!!!!  You can make them bigger if you click on them.
The second one is Circle.  When I am on the computer I always have at least one watching the screen some times 2 !!   The one here the most is Allie. She is my girl!!  She loves her Mom best of all.
Allie sleeps with me.  If I am in the kitchen, she is in the kitchen.  She stays close!!!
I have been using my monitor too much!!! I can still get the blurry eyes!!!!!   So sorry!!!  I had hoped I wouldn't!!!

Love coming your way, Circle, Allie, Max & Fern 

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Monitor!! it's so nice to have company when you're working about the house. My girlz used to come to the basement(my craft area)with me until the vet restricted them from going up and down stairs. Now I hate to go down there by myself :( I miss their company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging always goes better with a helper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you having the new computer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice monitor, Fern, and we can see that you're writing an email to our mom! How cool is that!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great new monitor! Make sure to take some play breaks so your eyes don't get blurry :-)

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Fern!
    Wow, congrats on the new monitor for your Mr Dell! I think it's so fun that Allie and Circle stay close and help you. I can tell they give you tons of love.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pace yourself Fern and then your eyes might recover between sessions!! Love the new monitor and Allie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Monitor Fern,
    It is always nice to have company with you!!

    wags
    jazzi and addi

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fern, so glad you have a new monitor. Take it easy with your eyes. YOur kitty cats are adorable. We're glad they keep you company.
    No worries, and love, Carol(and Stella and Rory)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Allie has grown so much! I'm glad you have so much help at the computer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am thrilled for you! Circle is a pretty girl!
    Hugs Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete