Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

A new to me monitor!!!

No pictures sorry!!!  A friend from the other side of the states has sent me a new , to me, computer!!!
I can hardly believe it has happened to me!!!!!  Nothing in all my 77 years years has happened to me like this ever!!!!!  Tom has not got the whole thing put together yet and will probably not until the coming week-end but he did hook up the monitor and it is a flat screen and bigger and it doesn't have the glare the old one did!!  I can see it better!!!!!  I am so happy and thankful to this wonderful lady who sent me a computer!!!  Can you believe it!!!!!!!!  WOW!!!!

Love coming your way,  Circle, Allie, Max & Fern

11 comments:

  1. Oh, that just warms my heart, Fern! And who says "real" friendships don't happen in cyberspace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a WONDERFUL THING. Aren't Friends the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless this wonderful friend, Fern! What a wonderful thing to do for you!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a good friend and a lovely way to start the new year. Let's see some piccies soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great news fern!! Something to really Arooo about!!!

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful surprise.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful gift. I'm so happy for you. Hugs to you and all the kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How awesome! You have a very thoughtful friend.

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was hoping something like this would happen! So glad for you and Tom.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! you have a very wonderful friend, Fern! She is an angel!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Fern. That is the best news! I know how much this means to you...you have a wonderful friend.

    Sorry I haven't been around lately. I'm hopefully getting better...finally!

    ReplyDelete