Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Favorite game--- Tear it up!!!

I love all your comment on the video!!!  We have another to put on that came right after the one that you saw.  Will put it on next time.
I had company today.  A girl-friend who has a Greyhound.  Elaine is her name and bless her heart she came bearing a gift~~~~~~~~ a 50$$ gift card at the grocery store we shop at!!  God bless her!!!  She is a wonderful friend!!!!!!  
God is being good to us!!!  It is really looking like it is going to be a better year then it has been in a long while for us!!!  Thank you Jesus!!!!
Thanks to all my friends!!  You have been a blessing to me!!!  You help me get through a day.....
Next post will be another video!!

Love coming your way,  Circle, Allie, Max & Fern

11 comments:

  1. Wonder if Elaine wants to be our friend too? BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the video. That sure was nice of your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure do have nice friends, Fern! :)

    Can't wait to see the next video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always look forward to seeing those kitties playing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was supernice of Elaine, Fern!
    We can't wait to see the next video!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a lovely friend to do that. Glad your year is working out good Fern. Look forward to seeing the next video.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is wonderful to have such caring friends who know just what to do to cheer us up! Your kitties are adorable and I'm glad you are getting as much joy out of their company as they are getting from you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was heart sick for you and Daisy when I read about poor Daisy getting hit by a car!! I am still hurting from losing Zoie by getting hit by a truck and killed!!!
      I am so sorry my dear!!!

      Delete
  8. We send love & joy for the New Year!

    Nubbin wiggles & hugs,
    Oskar & Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful of your friend! What a special surprise.

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  10. What good friends you have, Fern. I'm sure it makes life a lot easier knowing friends like this exist.

    ReplyDelete