Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday Momories

These are all that have gone to the bridge!! All the animals  I miss so much!!  All these animals are berried in our special place in the yard. This is not all the ones I have had while living here but they are the ones out in our pet cemetery.  I miss everyone just as much as I miss Zoie!  Everyone was so very special!!  The only one killed in the road was Zoie!!  She was the only one who left the fence!!!
I miss them and think of them everyday!!!  

Love coming your way, Circle,Allie, Max& Fern

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful pets Fern. They were lucky to have you. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures. I don't even know where all my babies are. Gone except in my head and heart. Hugs X

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your sweet babies, and you are right...they are missed every single day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beauties and so many tears and so many wonderful memories. ((hugs)) to you, Fern.

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can never erase the memory of those we loved so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely memories and they were lucky to have lived with you.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've had lots of love from each of your furry friends. Although it takes a piece of your heart each time one passes, the next one adds a piece back!

    ReplyDelete