Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, August 17, 2009

When I was little!

I do not sleep much! I have always had a problem sleeping. Right now it is in part because I am hurting all the time. I get so tired of hurting! But back to the story!! When I was born, as soon as I came home from the hospital, Mother started to take me to the bar where my Dad worked.
Taking me into that dirty air full of smoke. Mother took me to the bar until I was 2 years old. The people told Mother that I could not come anymore, she had to stay home with me. She did not stay home with me, she just left me home alone in the little trailer! I was so afraid because she told me before she left that the bad man would come and eat me if I got out of bed....
Then she left me alone to wait for the bad man to come and eat me!!! I was left alone for the rest of my young life. Of course the bad man did not come. I was lucky!! My Tom says that, that should not affect me anymore and he is right, but it still does! Tell me I am crazy!
Thank-you for being here to help me! I love you all, Fern

9 comments:

  1. Dear Fern. Your story makes us very sad. We know that Tom loves you, and we hope that helps you a bit.

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a tough life you've had, Fern.
    ((((((((hugs))))))))))

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, Fern. If you didn't have issues from that beginning you are a walking miracle! So glad that you have found love and caring in your life despite the tough row that you had to hoe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everybody! I do have many issues, health, and physical issues, So many of my physical issues stem from when my Mother was carrying me and smoking, drinking and doing some drugs.That messed my body up in its developing in the womb. My mental issues come from my up bringing.
    I do have a wonderful husband now, my first one was very aabusive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Fern,

    We are so glad you have Tom in your life to make you happy. And that you got out of your abusive relationship with your first husband. NONE of the problems (with your Mom and your first husband) is your fault!! Women tend to keep trying to blame themselves and figure out what they did wrong when it's other people who were the wrongdoers.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Fern,
    I'm so very sorry to read about your young life....you have a good and loving home now and I'm thankful.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Fern,

    Love your critter pictures. It's amazing that Pretty Boy has survived this long!

    He must be a survivor too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Fern,
    I just got home from the lake!
    We had a wonderful time.
    I taught school for 27 years. I know that the early years of our life do effect us forever.
    I am sorry that your early years were so sad, but you are remain full of love for life, your animals, and Tom.
    Hugs,
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fern,
    It's nice to meet you!
    I, too,am sad that your upbringing was so hard. But now, you have everything good to look forward to doing and living. Life handed you lemons; make some lemonade! Pink, if you like it! lol
    Debi R.

    ReplyDelete