Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, August 3, 2009

Today's pictures

While we were out in the yard today I took a few pictures. Here are a couple. Happy likes to walk with us when we go out to put fresh water out. She sometimes like to walk around the yard with us also. Happy likes to stay close to her dog and to her human.

Bambi and I use to go to a park to walk everyday. We both enjoyed it very much, but I can not drive anymore because I can not turn my head. We are suck at home now. We have 3 acres to walk on so it is not all bad.
I hope you had a good day. Hugs Bambi and Fern

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty kitty Happy is!
    Three acres is a big space to run and play in, Bambi!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have 3 acres to run and play in. When Java lived in the city he only had the house. And had to be walked on a leash everywhere he went.

    Have a wonderful day.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Fern,
    Happy is a very pretty cat. I know she enjoys walking about with her favorite peeps and puppy.
    We hope you are having a good day. Be sure to post your quilting projects as you complete them. What a talent you have to be able to quilt.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fern and Bambi and Happy
    Hope you are all well today. Madi and I are fine. Not only was she comfy on the freshly washed jeans she was purring like a well oiled machine.
    Have a good day Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete