Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, August 31, 2009

A few questions answered

A few days ago Rocky Creek Scottie Adventures gave us an award! Thank-you we think... There is 10 questions to be answered. Lynn answered the questions in the dogs voice. I can not do that, because Bambi does NOT watch T V period. She is a very smart girl and knows that, that is just a picture and it means nothing! Even if there are dogs or cats or birds, she says that is just a picture, means nothing to me!! So I will have to answer the questions in my voice. There are too many questions to answer in one post, so it will take maybe two posts......
1-Hottest movie star? Lynn said Patrick Swayze. Bless his heart, he is really sick!! He use to be one of my favorite, but he does not look so good lately. So I guess it would have to be Brad Pitt.
2-Apart from house & car, what is the most important item you ever acquired? That would have to be my sewing machine!
3-What is your most treasured memory? The day I married Tom!!!
4-What is the best gift you ever received as a child? That is very hard to answer for me. I was raised in the little trailer with no room for much of anything. I got one small thing for Christmas each year. Usually it was something to wear. The year we got to Florida my folks gave me a wooden train car. I do not remember it well enough to say what car it was. My Grandmother, Dads Mother, sent me a red satin dress!! I did love that dress!
5-What is the biggest mistake you every made? Marrying my first husband......
That is all for to day! Thank-you so much for coming to see me. I love to have visitors. My online friends are so very important to me!!!!!!!
Love you all, Fern

7 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers and getting to know you better...we look forward to the continuing story.
    Kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern,

    I enjoyed getting to know you a little better.

    And I feel so sorry for Patrick Swayze - he is a very ill man, but he was quite a hottie in is younger days.

    XO
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO! CARY GRANT AND GEORGE CLOONEY!

    muzzer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lynn and Gus,
    I agree Patrick Swayze was a hottie in his younger day!! Cary Grant was a hottie too!! George Clooney is hot but I do not find him as hot as the other two. But that is just me...
    Love ya, Fern

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fern, great answers!!! I look forward to hearing more. Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mom loves Patrick Swayze too - she always has! Great answers, Fern!

    Love ya lots,
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fern
    Thanks for dropping by to see Madi....she tires so hard to be an angel.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete