Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Friday, August 20, 2010

Raccoons




Hi blog friends,
Call me crazy, but I worry about those raccoons as much as I worry about my Bambi or Happy.
The last time I saw Abby was 6 days ago. I have seen one of her baby's in between that time, but not her or her daughter!! I was so worried !! I was having all kinds of bad thoughts!!
Today Abby showed up and with her two babies in tow. Thank GOD !!!
Today I had, out there , Jackie and her one baby. Sally and her three babies. Abbie and her two babies!! I was feeding nine coons!! All is right with the world!!
Have a good week end you all !!
Love coming your way, Bambi & Fern
Ps I didn't have my camera!!!

9 comments:

  1. You are a good person to be helping those critters. Mom says she doesn't want any raccoons hanging around here - Thunder likes to catch critters too much.

    Have a good weekend.

    Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern you are brilliant to feed the little coons.. How sweet they look.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pawesome job!

    Thanks fur sharing the happy images!

    Happy Weekend!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra and Khousin Merdie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at those faces... I love racoons. Growing up in new england they were always coming up on your porches trying to get to your trash bins. They can cause a quick mess but they are adorable. Hugs. Tazzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I worry about the animals too when I don't see them. You should have seen me last fall when we had 2 fawns out here feeding and they were heading towards the road--I moved so fast to get them headed back in the right direction--And don't get me started about the cat I saw in the woods! I think we are cut from the same cloth! THANK YOU for the suggestion of the tomatoes, I think I'm going to add a few for my crew to enjoy! ~Have a good weekend!!~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad all is well in the world of coons. Just so you know my house is only just on the market,the the property I had my eye on sold yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't blame you for worrying and it is very, very kind of you to feed them. My humans worry about the squirrels! Squirrels - can you imagine?

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure the coons love visiting your bed and breakfast!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great news! I'm happy for you and them. Great work helping the coons!

    ReplyDelete