Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Friday, August 10, 2012

No pictures-- no camera

Hi dear friends!!!  Hope your week was not a bad week for you!!!  Hope you don't have to cold or flu that is going around the whole USA!!!!  We thank the Lord we   are well!!!   Tom and I take 2 supplements that really help us stay well they are Oil of Oregano extra and Olive whole leaf extra !!!!  They have made such a big difference in our life.  I use to get sick at least once a years and often 2 or3 times.  It would take me a month or more to get better and at least one trip to the doctor and often 2 or3 times to see him.
I would get so sick that I would be given 2 days to live and I did come very close to dieing  more then once.  Tom said in 05 this has to stop!!!  B/c he would get sick too but not near as bad sick as I got.
He stared to study and study and he found these two supplements!!  WE started them in 05 and I have not been sick since with a cold or flu!!!!!!!  Tom, (well the supplements really did) cured my Asthma!!
I have not been to a Asthma doctor since 05!!  The only doctor I see now a days is once a year the thyroid doctor!!   And of course the dentist!!!

I do so hope you have a great week end!!!  We always do, well almost always!!
Love coming your way, Zoie,  Happy  & Fern    

12 comments:

  1. I also take Olive leaf extract. It’s a very good alternative to antibiotic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how neat, you are the first other one I know who takes it!!! It is God sent and Tom sent for me!!!

      Delete
  2. HOwdy Fern, so glad you are both well. The supplements sound very good. I have the dreaded cold too at the moment but think I may be a little run down. It will soon pass cause usually I am very healthy. Take care and enjoy your weekend. We know how much you love them! No worries, and love, Carol (and Stella and Rory)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I am so sorry you have that awful cold!!! Get better soon girlfriend!!!!
      How are the PUPS??

      Delete
  3. I have never heard of these supplements before. Very interesting. Oh, Casper wants you to tell Zoie that he got a rabbit the other morning. Zoie will be proud and happy for Casper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoie is so proud of Casper!!! Zoie has been out a couple hours at night while her family sleeps hunting and getting exercise that I don't have to give her and she has been so good... She has stayed in her yard!!!

      Delete
  4. Glad that you are feeling FINE as Frog Hair!! GOOD fur YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you are funny Frankie and Ernie !!!
      Zoie has been so good lately I think she might be growing up a little!!!

      Delete
  5. That's good to know you're feeling so good. I've not heard of the supplements you are eating but will go google it to see. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The supplements are a liquid. It is so nice not to get sick when something is going around!!

      Delete
  6. Mom needs to look into your supplements, Fern. She has a horrid cough and a cold and can't seem to shake them!

    Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are ready tell Mom to let me know and I will help her find them!!

      Delete