Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Nov. 18 2010



Hi friends, The other day when it was raining we ended up with 2 inches and a half. That was more rain then we had had in 2 and a half months!!!

Oh my, I didn't know I hit the rose picture two times, oh well it is a nice picture. I had so many beautiful roses!!! People use to say to me, why don't you enter the rose show. I didn't grow them for show, I grew them for me!!! That was good enough!!

Frankie, please email me so I have a address for you and Kim too !!!

Love coming your way, Bambi & Fern

7 comments:

  1. I just bought a house this year and it came with several rose bushes and they bloomed and it was wonderful. I just cant figure out why she put them in the worst places I cant see like behind the shed, the side of the house etc..
    your rose looked amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment we have had more than 2 1/2 inches we have had bad flooding in the south of the country, if it keeps up like this and the Water Fall wins for my Birthday outing I might need a boat!!
    That's a lovely double pink rose you have there ;)
    See Yea George xxx
    PS did you do make the quilt with the birds on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how wonderful to see that beautiful pink rose - it has been on the chilly and dreary side here, so a taste of spring beauty is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your roses are gorgeous, Fern, and so it that quilt!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely roses, Fern! Takes me back to summetime when the temps were pleasant and the roses were in bloom.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rose is stunning Fern, I will have to post a pic of mine too as well as the carnations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did you want my email addy?
    frankiefurter(AT)wildblue(DOT)net

    That is a beautiful Bird Quilt.

    I know what you mean about growing things for YOURSELF... I grew my Milkbone Plant just for Me...well Ruby and Penny too.

    ReplyDelete