Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, October 6, 2014

The Day came to go to the hospital for my second eye surgery

I was staying with my Grandparents  and it was time to go to New York City for my second eye surgery.  We left for the City before day light.  When we got to the hospital Dad and Mom were there-- they probably had not been to bed yet!!  They took us up to where I would wake up after surgery. The room that would be my home for 4 to 5 weeks after surgery. The Doctor came in shortly after we got in that room!!  He came over to me and asked if I was ready to go to surgery and i said I guess!!??~~~~~~~~   The Doctor said he was so ready to FIX my eye!! He said he knew what to do  this time!!   What he had done the first time and he was going to do it better this time!!  He would tie my bad eye to my good eye SO that what ever my good eye did-- my bad eye would do also!!!
My good eye would drag~~~  control my bad eye!!!

Back ground on my Dad!!
My Dad was born sighted.  he went to first grade and second grade and to the third!!  In the forth grade he went blind!!!!!  He was blind until he was 18 years old!!!  His parents had very little education   They both worked!!  Dad had very little to do with himself all day long. He listened to the radio a lot .  They had a paino and he taught himself to play it.   By the time he was 18 he played very well!!   don't know how he got his job with the group of men that he worked for for so long!!!!

I fell Saturday am,,, face first on the back paito!!!   Hurt my self pretty bad!!    I look like and feel like I have been run over with a truck!!  WE didn't have our great week-end like we usually do!!!!
love coming your way!!!  Fern and the cats

14 comments:

  1. Fern , so sorry to hear about your fall. Please take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, that's so sad... are you ok or do you think something could be broken? I cross my paws that you're ok. It's amazing that your dad tought himself to play the piano, what a talented man he was.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You simply must take care of yourself, we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WE are VERY much Sorry that you fell. We hope that you were not SERIOUSLY injured.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you're OK! Take all the rest you need. We'll be here!

    Bart

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, hope you are feeling a bit better after you fall. Take very good care of yourself
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're so sorry to hear about your fall, Fern. We hope you're feeling less bruised today!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Please be careful, Fern!

    Monty and Harlow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gee Fern, that's definitely not good. Hope that you're feeling a little better today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ouch! I hope you are not in too much pain dear Fern.
    Take care!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe it's just me, Couldn't you believeThat everything I said and did, wasn't just deceivingAnd the tear in your eye, and your calm hard faceMakes me wish that I was never brought into this place...
    Ace maxs
    Obat herbal jantung
    Obat kanker rahim

    ReplyDelete
  12. Obat herbal keputihan Oh may god.. This is a very nice article sir.. I'm Very like it, same like a Obat miom dan kista

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! Website

    ReplyDelete