Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tom and Fern at a Mexican Restaurant and Animals


Above, you see Bruce and I in the yard. Bruce is learning to be the wonderful dog that he turned out to be. I would spend hours in the yard with him, teaching and talking and talking to him. We played and he learned. Oh, he was so smart!!! He learned so quickly!! Like people babies, the pups are big sponges.
Below the photo is of my wonderful husband and I in a Mexican restaurant. Tom is a very loving and giving man. I never thought there was such a thing!!! My Mother told me all men were no good. That men would cheat on a women. My Dad never hit my Mother, but according to her he cheated every change he got. My Dad was emotionally abusive. My first huddy was very emotionally abusive and he gave me my first black eye in our second year of marriage and it went down hill from that.
Below is Amanda!!! She was a rescue from the Whippet rescue place in Thomasville Ga. When we lost Joker it was so hurtful to both of us, we went and got Amanda just 4 months after Joker had died. Amanda was 4 and a half when we got her and really not well. We had her
five and a half years before kidney decease took her. She was a joy to have, but she cost us a whole lot of money that we really did not have to spend on a dog. We did not know she had health problems but once she was home with us, she was in her forever home and we spent the money for her without hesitation. She was very loved!!

We come to another end for today.
I hope you will leave a comment and tell me how I did.
I will be back tomorrow. I do not know what I will blog about or what pictures I will put on the post. I will be back.
Love you all, Bambi, Happy and Fern

7 comments:

  1. Hi Bambi, You had a wonderful post and I love hearing your dogs stories. The photo of Bruce looks just like one of my old dogs-Sammy, who was a shepherd/terrier mix but such a treasure. We have always rescued our dogs. I love reading about how much richer our lives our because of our 4 legged babies.
    Hugs, Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fern,

    It's always so nice to hear about your life - our peeps love Mexican food too!!

    Have a wonderful day.

    XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you made such a difference in Amanda's life. She was loved and cared for and that's all we really want, right? Even people.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo will soon diskhover how wise this Mango fella is!

    I so khonkhur!

    Hugz&Khysses,
    Khyra

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad that you found a good person to take care of you and love you and your animal friends. And you passed the love to Amanda.

    Tucker and Daisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are so happy you found a good person to be with - plus he likes Mexican food! Amanda is very beautiful - that was so good of you to be there when she needed you! Money - schmoney! It comes and goes - but love is forever.

    Licks
    Sally and Paddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fern what a great picture of you and Tom and of course you know I always enjoy pictures of the furids!!! We have a very good Mexican restaurant near us called Cozmel.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete