Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, July 6, 2009

This is a picture of Tiger our cat, there between Joker's legs . Tiger and Joker are now gone.
Tiger left us in 95 of kidney disease. He was 18 years old. Joker left us in 91 also kidney disease, he was 12. They were the best of friends as you can see.
They were a match set!


This is a picture of me when I was very young with the love of my life Burce. He was not the first
dog but one that made me the Animal Lover! He was a wonderful dog!
I am wearing clothes that I made myself with no pattern. At that time in my life I made all my own clothes. He was So beautiful!
Well people, till next time.

3 comments:

  1. I did see the racoon! Thank you for posting it. Muzzer thinks ours has babies and wants to know what you feed them so they can take some back to the babies? See, I told you I would get in trouble here!

    gussie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gussie, the coons eat almost anything, but the thing I feed the most is dry dog food. We get 50lbs bag from Walmarts, that is just coon food. But Bambi always get the first 4 or 5 crunchies before I feed them. That way she knows she comes 1st. I have a 6 foot fence around our 3 acres and the coons eat outside the back fence. They don't come in and Bambi never gos out the back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    I just found you through Cats on My Quilts.

    Your animals are (were) gorgeous. I'm partial to GSD but Joker was a beauty!

    ReplyDelete