Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Little trailer

In the picture of me and my first dog was the little trailer we lived in until I was 7 years old. The trailer was 12 feet long. Can you imagine thee people living in a 12 ft. space. I lived it and I can not imagine it!!! I had no bed. I slept on a bench in the breakfast nook. When I got bigger they put a board across the nook between benches. I slept on that board. Today I love hard beds.
In the day time my Mom and Dad slept. They kept me tied out side with Tippie, tied to the trailer hitch. In that picture I see a very sad little girl and a very sad little dog.
Maybe I will see you all tomorrow. Good night. Push my follow button if I have one.

4 comments:

  1. I am blown away by the sadness of this post. It literally leaves me speechless.

    I hope you have a wonderful life now that is not riddled with sadness.

    ((((HUGS))))
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed yesterday's post and have gone back to read it. The body language between you and Tippie speaks volumes. It reminds me so much of a well know pencil sketch by an artist from the early 1900's J Knowles Hare....the print is "Sympathy" I have a framed signed copy of the print and it is one of the few things I treasure.

    hugs
    christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. My life now is full of pain, but it is not sad!
    My wonderful Tom makes it the very best it can be!! Thank-you Tom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so very happy that you had Tippie!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete