Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Baby Quilt Top done!!!


How is the time to square it up. Then get it ready for batting and backing, and basting. I quilt on my Viking one plus. I think I will quilt it in wavy lines, with variegated thread. I will keep you up dated as I go along.

I took some pictures with my film camera. Most of the pictures are of the animals. I got a good picture of my favorite coon Pretty Boy. I want to show you here on the blog. I have been feeding
him most all of his life. There has been times when I will not see him for weeks, than he shows up with a family. A mother and 3 babies. He will be so proud. Isn't he pretty!!!
See you again soon, I hope.

3 comments:

  1. He's adorable.

    Isn't blogspot, blogger? I'm confused. I have a follow button on my Sunbonnet Cottage blog. Is there something else I should be doing.

    Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. , I was wrong!!!! You are on blogspot!!!Sorry!!! You can push my button!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a cutie! I really have no idea what you're talking about on my blog with thinking that I'm mad at you or that you need forgiveness. I'm totally baffled, so whatever it is you think you may have said or done, trust me, it's nothing from my end. I am going to delete those comments from my blog, however, since some of my friends are wondering what is going on in the background. My response to them, "Don't have a clue." All is well. Be joyful!

    ReplyDelete