Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

I am dizzy today but I will try to blog some for you

Franky and her 3 babies!!   Those babies are growing like weeds!!

After 3 and a half weeks my bad eye opened!!!  Of course Dad and I where at the Doctors many times in that 3 and a half  weeks.
When the bad eye finally opened it was not doing what  we had hoped it would do.  But the doctor kept saying it will take time!!!!!   In another week that bad eye did start to move. When I looked to the left!!  It didn't do anything! When I looked to the right it did move kind of  to the right!!!t   My Dad was full of hope!!!  I was happy for him!!!

I have so much more to tell you but I am dizzy today and not working well at all!!  So until I am better I have to say Sorry I can not keep going!!
Love you all Lots, Fern

8 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, we will be here. Hugs from all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fern, I'm so sorry to be hearing about all these problems. We're saying lots of extra prayers for you. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Fern. Rest up and we'll see you soon.
    No worries, and love, Carol, Stella and Rory

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Fern, thanks for trying. We did get a little more to your story. I'm just zo sorry you have to go through all of this. Take care of yourself first friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope you're feeling much better today, Fern!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think these little bits of your story are a good pace for us. It must take a lot for you to write them, so we appreciate whatever you can do!
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete