Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Herbs--- I do love my herbs in the food that WE prepare.

Yes Tom uses lots of herbs in his cooking too.  So we use a lot!!
Up there in our little herb farm is parsley--flat leaf,  chives,  thyme,  rosemary,  sage,  oregano,
cat nip,  stevevia.  Stevia is a plant that gives you natural sugar!!  The leaves are very sweet.  It is so easy to grow and it comes back after a hard winter.  This is our 4th years with it! It gos in our tea.  We are going to get some basil this week-end to round out our little herb garden.
OH yes we grow trumeric too.....

Happy Thursday!!

Love coming your way, Fern

7 comments:

  1. WE love your HERB garden. You have so many varieties...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your herb garden and your other garden too when it's planted. All your gardens are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it's all good for you too. I just love fresh herbs. I have been meaning to plant Stevia but keep forgetting about it. I'm going to it this year for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some good stuff and your herb garden is very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our mom loves to rub the leaves of the basil and rosemary plants. She says that they smell heavenly!

    Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love to use herbs for cooking. I also like the stevia plant, hope we will find one here once for our back yard. Have a wonderful easter weekend :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I bet it smells heavenly in your herb garden after you water it. I love to take nibbles of our herbs as I pass by.
    oxox
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete