Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bengal Cats

Allie was taken to the vets Friday for her shots. While the vet said that he wasn't 100% sure but he thought they were Bengal.  Now Tom didn't know what that meant but looked it up on Google as soon as he and Allie got home.  What an eye opener he found!!!!  Our kittens are Bengal cats for sure!!!  Look it but for yourself and you will see our kittens.  Not only do they look like Bengal but they ACT like Bengal cats!!!! It is a good thing they have Mom home with them all the time!!!
Now I know I have given you home-work but I hope you will not mind too much!!!!
Have a good Sunday and the week ahead...

Love coming your way,  Circle,  Alie,  Max & Fern

16 comments:

  1. Ha, ha! I am familiar with Bengals. My friend has three and she calls them the mafioso of the cat world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered about that when I saw the spots.
    Sorry I haven't been around much lately, cats have been keeping me busy.
    Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are off to do our homework, Auntie Fern! We don't know anything about bengal kitties.

    Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fern, If you want to see some Bengal kitties you should zeezoey.com. They are beauties. xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant to say "see zeezoey.com" lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. We LIKE the homework assignment. We will get right on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talk about kitties with spirit, welcome to the Bengal Way!! They will certainly give you many hours of busy work and lots of laughs. Hugs. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to take a look. No matter what though they are cute and bring you joy.. Hugs GJ xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bengals are awesome! It's neat that yours are those. I've heard they are super smart.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fern, I thought that about your kittens when I first saw their photos. A friend of mine used to have them, and they were really characters. They do keep you on your toes, don't they?

    I hope you're doing well! THANK YOU for your kind thoughts on the loss of Lucas. I missed your call Thursday when I was at the vets with Lucas at the same time. I know you understand. Take care!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We will check out Bengal cats, how interesting!

    Piggy kisses,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bengal cats are very expensive... if they are pure-bred they're very very very expensive. And theyre supposed to be very friendly and loving... you sure are lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We are off to check it out!! We know nothing about bengal cats

    wags
    Jazzi and Addi

    ReplyDelete
  14. I switched to my Wordpress account for commenting. Hopefully this works better. Not sure what's up with Google (as usual).

    ReplyDelete