Max and Allie

Max  and Allie

Monday, September 28, 2009

The Gate Roses

Remember when I said I had a couple of pictures of the gate roses. I still have not found those
pictures! I ask Tom this last weekend to take a couple of the gate roses with the new camera.
He did and here they are. As you can see they are not in focus. Tom says that the image was too
big to put on the blog so he scaled them down and lost resolution. Me, I don't know??
Anyway here they are!!! ( I will keep looking for those pictures )
The gate roses bloom from May until the first freeze. Some years we have not had a freeze and they just happily kept blooming.




Again I thank-you for coming to read my blog!! It makes me feel good when you come.
Love ya, Fern

4 comments:

  1. Hey Fern,

    Just popping by for a quick visit. Those roses are pretty.

    OMG - what a monster truck that's gonna be!!! I hope Tom feels better soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your roses are beautiful, Fern! We bet they smell pretty too!

    Love ya lots
    Maggie and Mitch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fern,

    Roses are one of my favorite flowers and yours look beautiful.

    Have a wonderful day.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fern,
    The roses are lovely. My parents just planted some roses called 'knock out roses'. The old rose is knocked out by the new one...thus the name.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete